LexiConn offers a full featured mailing list solution that includes email marketing, automated follow-up autoresponders, full statistical tracking, A/B split testing, professional email templates, and more..
Pricing is based on the number of emails you expect to send per month:
|Plan||Emails per month||Monthly Cost|
|Free Trial*||Up to 10,000||Free Trial|
|Level 1||Up to 10,000||$10.00|
|Level 2||Up to 20,000||$15.00|
|Level 3||Up to 40,000||$25.00|
|Level 4||Up to 70,000||$40.00|
|Level 5||Up to 100,000||$50.00|
Overages for level 1 and higher are billed at $1 per 1,000 emails per month over the plan limit.
* Any client signed up for the 'Free Trial' plan will be billed at the $10 per month Level 1 plan after the 30 day free trial period expires unless the service has been previously canceled.
This service is only offered to hosting clients of LexiConn. If you are a hosting client of LexiConn and would like to signup for this service, please click the button below:
See detailed features:
Create and Send Emails - See how easy it is to send out a mailing.
Manage Your Contacts - Organize your subscribers. Assign custom fields.
Reporting and Analytics - Powerful tracking and analytical tools to maximize your marketing.
Integration and Social Media - Combine the power of email with the latest social media sites.
All LexiConn clients must agree to only sending permission based newsletters. Permission may be obtained through the use of an opt-in signup form or from a point of sale signup form.
LexiConn clients may not:
- Purchase lists (even purchased opt-in lists)
- Collect emails from browsers unknowingly
- Add an email address without permission
- Email a person who has unsubscribed from a list
The following applies to any client sending a newsletter through LexiConn's mailing list software:
- Any email address that has a permanent hard bounce will be automatically unsubscribed.
- Any email address that has a soft bounce will be unsubscribed after three soft bounces.
- Any large list import will be monitored and reviewed by LexiConn.
- A record is saved of every email that is sent.
- Any sending of spam will result in the cancellation of the account.
- ALL emails sent will contain an unsubscribe link that is inserted by default. This link is not optional.