Running a successful Magento Ecommerce store that loads quickly and runs smoothly is not easy. Magento not only requires a lot of resources, it needs an environment that is optimized and configured correctly to get maximum speed and performance for a quick loading website.
Most hosting environments are NOT optimized for Magento. This translates into a slow running Magento store that doesn't scale well with increased traffic. Is your store slow? See how easy it is to transfer your magento store to LexiConn.
Every Magento account, whether it's a fully managed Virtual Private Server (VPS) or fully managed dedicated server comes with the following Magento specific modifications:
• Your Magento store continuously monitored for both uptime and being free of Magento errors.
• Continuous performance monitoring of your store with proactive actions and alerts.
• Proactive security patches applied after thorough testing.
• Zend Opcode Cache - optimized and continuously monitored for available resources (20% faster than APC).
• Apache optimized for Magento, including gzip compression, proper KeepAlives, and balanced config values.
• PHP configured using php-fpm for maximum performance and minimal resource usage
• Hardware / networking configured for maximizing dynamic content being served.
• MySQL tuned for performance of innoDB, including proper use of query caching.