Free for any ShopSite Pro client!
LexiConn offers an Order Status module for any ShopSite Pro store, version 6.3 or higher. The Order Status module allows a merchant to provide a web based method for customers to login and view the current status of their order. Merchants can provide details such as:
- Full list of products ordered and address information
- Edit, add, or delete an order
- Current status of order (received, shipped, backordered, ...)
- Tracking number (linked to UPS,FedEx,DHL website tracking)
- multiple tracking numbers supported
- Comments to the customer
- New: Allow customers to easily re-order products
- Internal comments that only the Merchant can view
- Email sent to customer when the order status is updated
- Batch upload of status/tracking info via tab delimited file
- New: seamless integration with customer registration
- Export data from orders to a tab delimited text file
The module integrates with your ShopSite store to automatically import orders into the system. The interface allows Merchants to easily update order status and tracking numbers quickly and efficiently, and the system can automatically send out email updates to customers. The module also allows for the printing of multiple orders, one per page, from Internet Explorer or Netscape.
The software is fully templatable, allowing you to customize the look and feel of the Order Status pages. It can also integrate directly in the Customer Registration section of a ShopSite Pro store. Customers can view an order by entering their order number and zip code, or directly in the Customer Registration area of ShopSite.
Try a demo as a customer or merchant:
The Order Status module is free for any client of LexiConn with ShopSite Pro. Please contact us via email or our support desk to have this installed in your account.
If you do not host your ShopSite store with LexiConn, check out our seamless transfer process to have your ShopSite store and website moved over to LexiConn.